Welcome to the 13th HR Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit
IQPC & SSON’s 13th HR Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit, the community’s trusted event for peer-to-peer sharing, returns this May 13-15, 2013 in Chicago.
Our last summit in October was our largest in event history with over 200 HR & Shared Services professionals in attendance. Over the last 2 years attendance grew by a staggering 173% making it the fastest growing HR Shared Services event in North America! With 98% of the attendees from corporate practitioners, this is truly an industry must-attend.
What to expect in May 2013?
Two Breakout Track Sessions
Designed for executives in all stages of HR transformation, our dual tracks allow you to tailor your schedule to fit your needs. Mix and match sessions based on your HR services delivery model’s maturity level and overall business goals:
- Track A: Planning & Implementation
- For executives who are currently undergoing an HR transformation, gain the tools and knowledge you’ll need in order to design and launch a successful a HR shared services model.
- Track B: Continuous Improvement & Globalization
- Explores obstacles, emerging trends, and best practices associated with mature and international HR shared services operations
Human Resources IQ & Outsourcing Institute Awards Ceremony
Human Resources IQ and the Outsourcing Institute are hosting an awards luncheon on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 to honor, recognize and promote the HR shared services and RPO providers that set the standard of excellence within the HR shared service industry. More information about the awards.
- The 2012 “Top Ten” Customer Satisfaction (RPO) Provider Rankings: Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- The 2012 HR Shared Services Provider of the Year Award –
Additional Benefits of Attending:
- Free access to HRIQ and exclusive content pertaining to your HR shared services needs
- Share information and expand your circle of influence through structured networking activities
- Learn about new technologies and cutting edge solutions that can help your organization achieve it’s business goals
- Hear how other corporate practitioners have successfully developed, implemented, and expanded their HR shared services and outsourcing delivery models
- Optimize your learning experience by attending hands-on and interactive pre-conference Workshops
- Explore how you can utilize Lean methodology, social media tools and predictive analytics to improve service quality
- Gain the tools and insight you need to position HR as a strategic power player within your organization
How to get involved?
Contact Elizabeth Mixson at Elizabeth.Mixson@iqpc.com
Contact Simon Copcutt at Simon.Copcutt@iqpc.com
Media Partnership Opportunities:
Contact Peter Smith at Peter.Smith@iqpc.com