2019 HR Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit speaker Sanjeev Sahgal, Director of HR Shared Services at The World Bank, explains how his organization used agile to optimize processes, boost customer satisfaction and increase adaptability to change. Download this piece to find out:
- What "Agile" means and how it can be applied to HR shared services
- Why now is the time for HR leaders to embrace Agile
- Best practices for building an Agile culture
Based on the popularity of Part 1: The Consumerization of HR, we decided to update the industry with a Part 2. Part 2 goes in-depth on how to strategically create a digital and seamless employee experience in 2018. MIT research has previously found that the expectation of social and collaborative tools in the workplace are no longer just a millennial request. To keep up with current trends, download this eBook and discover how creating one employer brand will benefit current employees, potential employees, and consumers.
Just a few of the topics within include:
How do I create a seamless experience?
- The strategic advantages of applying employee-focused HR technology
- Integrating Employer Branding into HR & Culture Initiatives with Insight from Anheuser-Busch
- Interactive Reports on U.S. Shared Services Trends within Talent & Technology in 2018
- Case Study: Re-imagining What's Possible with HR Service Delivery Innovation at IGT
- Case Study: Deciphering Whether a "Lift and Shift" vs. "Fix and Shift" Approach is More Appropriate in a Large Scale HR Transformation
- And more!