Part 2: Utilizing the Consumerization of HR Technology to Create a Digital & Seamless Employee Experience in 2018
Based on the popularity of Part 1: The Consumerization of HR, we decided to update the industry with a Part 2. Part 2 goes in-depth on how to strategically create a digital and seamless employee experience in 2018. MIT research has previously found that the expectation of social and collaborative tools in the workplace are no longer just a millennial request. To keep up with current trends, download this eBook and discover how creating one employer brand will benefit current employees, potential employees, and consumers.
Just a few of the topics within include:
- How do I create a seamless experience?
- The strategic advantages of applying employee-focused HR technology
- Integrating Employer Branding into HR & Culture Initiatives with Insight from Anheuser-Busch
- Interactive Reports on U.S. Shared Services Trends within Talent & Technology in 2018
- Case Study: Re-imagining What's Possible with HR Service Delivery Innovation at IGT
- Case Study: Deciphering Whether a "Lift and Shift" vs. "Fix and Shift" Approach is More Appropriate in a Large Scale HR Transformation
- And more!
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.