Past Presentation Packet
In preparation for the 25th HR Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit, we wanted to exclusively share these past presentations with you. Below you will find expert content on:
- Case Study: Scaling Shared Services through Effective Vendor Partnerships—the Rolls-Royce Story: Andy Parsons, Head of HR Operations & Shared Services–Americas, ROLLS-ROYCE
- “Lift and Shift” vs “Fix and Shift”: Deciphering Which Is More Appropriate in a Large Scale HR Transformation: Amber Stephenson, Sr Manager HR Shared Services, VARIAN MEDICAL SYSTEMS
- Super-Charge Your HR Business Partners: Jason Paradowski, Executive Director, HRSS North America, BOSCH; Nicole Laing, Team Lead, HR Services–Front Office Operations, ROBERT BOSCH, LLC
- #HRServiceExcellence: Secrets of the Sauce: Mitch Sparber, Head of HR Services, North America, ZURICH N.A.
- Case Study: Optimizing Your HRSS—Leveraging Process Improvement to Drive Results and Staff Engagement: Nick Malcom, Director of HR Operations, UNITYPOINT
- Recruiting Shared Services—Learnings from Microsoft’s Journey of Transformation & Candidate Experience: Janna Tanner, HR Director, HR SERVICES, MICROSOFT CORP.; Dustin Brown, Recruiting Operations Program Manager–Americas, MICROSOFT CORP.
- Top Performing HR Shared Services Organizations—What Sets Them Apart?: Karen Hilton, Partner, SCOTTMADDEN, INC.; Scott Manning, Partner and Corporate & Shared Services Practice Leader, SCOTTMADDEN
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.