Top Performing HR Shared Services Organizations—What Sets Them Apart?
Karen Hilton, Partner, SCOTTMADDEN, INC.and Scott Manning, Partner and Corporate & Shared Services Practice Leader, SCOTTMADDEN present on:
ScottMadden and APQC recently completed the fifth cycle of a custom benchmarking study focused exclusively on Human Resources Shared Services Organizations (SSOs). The study includes questions and metrics related to domestic and global HR shared services delivery models and operations, staffing, performance, and management infrastructure and technology. Karen Hilton, partner in ScottMadden’s Corporate & Shared Services practice, will use data from the HR Shared Services Benchmarking study to discuss what we have learned from the benchmarking data and how that can help you prioritize areas for improvement.
Find out answers to the following questions:
- How do we identify top performers?
- Why does being a top performer matter?
- What are the characteristics of top performing HR SSOs?
- Once you identify performance gaps, what do you do next?
- What can you expect as your organization matures?
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.